Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions of use ("the Terms and Conditions") are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.cypress-security.net without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website, the user of this Website agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view or make use of the Website.
2. Cypress Security Products Ltd reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice.
3. User generated content published on the Website reflects the views of visitors to the Website and does not necessarily constitute the opinion of Cypress Security Products Ltd nor does it constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter.
4. The Website may contain links to other websites. Cypress Security Products Ltd includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply). Cypress Security Products Ltd has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User's own risk and discretion.
5. The Website is owned by Cypress Security Products Ltd and the User acknowledges that Cypress Security Products Ltd or its licensors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and trade secrets. All rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Calgary, Canada, located in the Province of Alberta
6. Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal or business computer. Our documents are absolutely free for business and personal use and for that purpose may be edited and printed. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction or re-transmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Cypress Security Products Ltd. That also means that the content may not be uploaded to community sites or forums and may not be published in any form whatsoever.
7. The User makes use of this Website at the User's own risk.
8. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, Cypress Security Products Ltd shall have no liability for any loss, damage, cost, claim or penalty of whatsoever nature, including but not limited to indirect and consequential damages and loss of profits, however arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Website and whether caused by latent or patent defects in the Website, the use of the Website and information contained on the Website or otherwise.
9. The User hereby indemnifies Cypress Security Products Ltd and holds it harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by the User or the User's members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the Website and the use thereof by the User, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The User assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the Website and Cypress Security Products Ltd disclaims all liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect, and whether or not Cypress Security Products Ltd has been advised of or has knowledge of the possibility of such loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim resulting from the use of the Website, whether direct or indirect.
11. Cypress Security Products Ltd shall not incur any liability to the User or any other person or entity associated with the User for any compensatory, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, commercial or economic loss, even if Cypress Security Products Ltd has been advised of such damage or loss, or such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
Products or Services
All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction.
* Product and Pricing Disclaimer: Although we make every attempt to provide current, correct information on our website, mistakes do sometimes happen and we apologize for any confusion that may occur due to any error. Cypress Security Products shall reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for items listed at an incorrect price or in the event of any error. Prices are subject to change without notice.