Dorex Dm Series Heavy-Duty Mortise Lock, Passage, Dartmouth Lever, Sectional, Field Reversible
The DOREX DM is a premium, heavy-duty, mortise lock that is available in a wide variety of trim and handle styles. Ideal for commercial or residential applications with high traffic and/or enhanced security requirements.
- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Grade 1
- cULus listed, 3 hr fire rating
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- ADA Compliant levers
- 5-Year limited warranty
- For doors 13⁄4 –21⁄4″ (45 – 57 mm) thick*
- Handed, field reversible
- 23⁄4″ (70 mm) backset
- Faceplate adjusts for bevelled doors
- Brass, 2 piece latchbolt with 3⁄4″ (19 mm) throw
- Deadbolt functions include brass deadbolt with two security pins; 1″ (25.4 mm) throw
- Adjustable faceplate for bevelled doors
- Single action egress
- Square or round rose trim available
- Three (3) escutcheon sizes available
- Contemporary lever and knob styles available
- Strike and dust box
- Keyed functions include 6-pin mortise cylinder, Schlage “C” keyway with 2 keys
- Small format interchangeable core (SFIC) mortise cylinder available (SFIC sold separately)
Full keying services available. Other common and high security keyways available.
(*) Kit required for thicknesses greater than 2″ (51 mm)
Templates & Door Preparations
- We recommend that physical hardware be ordered and verified before starting any preparation, manufacturing or installation work.
- All product installations must be done by qualified personnel using the proper mounting hardware for the appropriate surface or material.
- We recommend that installers and manufacturers use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify product or information without prior notice.
- Do not exceed the maximum weight or dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
- All technical documents, drawings and instructions are provided as-is. Customers (primary or secondary) cannot derive any claim based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is or will be assumed.