Hes V3 Series
The flexible, compact electric strike solution
The V3 series offers real value, innovation and flexibility in one compact product. With 9 different faceplate options, the V3 is a drop-in replacement for other manufacturers' electric strikes. Offering up to 1/4" of horizontal adjustablity, the V3 is ideal for cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolts, in medium duty applications.
ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2
- .20 Amps @ 12VDC
- .10 Amps @ 24VDC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Small strike body fits in many competitive cutouts, with no modification to the frame
- 9 flexible faceplate options, from 2-3/4"-9" long
- Modular components allow you to adjust depth as needed
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap)
- Keeper shims for horizontal adjustment
- Static strength 1000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Available in fail secure only
- One year limited warranty