American Lock A50 Solid Steel Padlock
These non-rekeyable padlocks offer hardened, chrome plated solid steel bodies that resist cutting, sawing and corrosion; hardened boron alloy steel shackles for superior cut resistance.
The non-serviceable five-pin APTC12 cylinder can be factory keyed to your requirements.
These padlocks are designed to secure job boxes and for other heavy duty applications. The HS model has stainless steel cylinder pins for increased drill resistance.
Enhanced keying option includes BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology and Edge® Key Control.
Fits Knaack and Watchman IV job boxes and has stainless steel pins for additional drill resistance.
Fits older series Watchman job boxes.
Includes A50SS, A50HS, A50, A51 and A52, with specifications listed below.
- Keyed Different (KD) - Each padlock has its own key. This is the standard for all products unless requested otherwise.
- Keyed Alike (KA) - Padlocks can be opened with the same key, offering convenience and eliminating multiple keys for those who use numerous padlocks.
- Master Keyed (MK) - In this system, individual locks are keyed differently or in keyed alike sets while one key operates all of the padlocks. This is ideal for supervisor access.
Would You Like BumpStop?
- Lock bumping is a lock picking technique for opening a pin tumbler using a specially-crafted bump key. As a world leader in security hardware, American Lock Company, a Division of Master Lock® Company has stepped forward to create a revolutionary new lock cylinder that prevents this attack.
- BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology offers the highest lock bumping resistance by preventing the transfer of force from the bump key to the pins so the lock stays locked and personal possessions and property remain secure.